Do you think Jenna Lyons indulges in a little light reading when she sits down with her coffee in the morning? I didn’t seem to see that catalogued anywhere in HarperBazaar.com’s 24 hours with Jenna Lyons, but that’s okay because I’ve realized that Ms. Lyons and I are alike in pretty much every other way.
- We like tons of milk and sugar in our coffee
- We hit snooze as many times as possible when waking up
- We don’t eat breakfast
- We enjoy studded flats
- We occasionally have one too many cocktails
- We are addicted to late-night online shopping
- We have delicate (read: fine) hair
The difference? I haven’t yet learned how to master that chic closed-mouth smile she’s always sporting.